- Files type: Citrix Independent Computer Architecture
- Extension: .ICA
- Category: Data Files
If you receive an attachment with this format and you don’t now what is and how to open it just keep reading this article.
What is a .ICA File
The ICA file is a graphics file created by Citrix and is in the bitmap form. Often used for icon creating, a variety of graphics packages can open these files.
Double clicking on ICA files opens the graphic package associated with it. If there is not any program related you must download and install a new one. You can try with the following list in the next section.
How to Open ICA Files
You can use on of the following programs. Try them and find the best for you.
- Graphics Converter Pro : one of the most popular graphics converters.
- XnView : Image viewer, one of the most popular online viewers.
How to convert online
If you have problems opening this format you can try one of the following actions:
- Ensure that you have administration privileges.
- Reinstall the software and update to the last version.
- Download and try a different program from the mentioned above.
- Restart your computer or mobile device.