How to open QFX files
- Locate the files.
- Double click on it or right click on it.
- Select open with
- Select the program, Quicken’s financial software or Quicklinks’s fax software.
- If you don’t have the program installed you must download it first.
With Microsoft Excel you can export the data using an add-in specific for this data type without quicken.
These are the complete steps:
- Open Excel
- Click on Open in the File menu.
- Select All Excel files
- Select All files
- Find your QFX and double click on it.
- Select As XML table
- Click on OK
Problems Opening it?
You can try to fix problems with the following options:
- Download again or reinstall the recommended software
- Check if your file is corrupted with an antivirus
- You can scan all your computer to find troubles and virus.
- Try a different editor or program
- Convert your file format to another possible format.
- Upgrade your programs.
How to create it
The standard way to create a Quicken Financial Exchange is using the official software Quicken.